Monday 22 September 2014

100 Word Challenge by Ashton Reid

This week for the 100 Word Challenge we have to include the words crocodile, pepper, orange, forgot and soft.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I had to tell someone about this. The next day I told Richard. "What did it look like?" he asked.
"Well it was orange and covered in pepper for some reason," I answered. 
"Anything else?" he asked . 
"Well, it didn't have any scales, if had fur instead." 
"That's one weird crocodile" Richard said. The next day I found the crocodile again but this time it bit me! "Help," I whispered, but It was too late as I fell into a deep sleep and forgot everything !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashton, Room 5 read your story. Mrs Kay liked the way you hooked us in at the beginning, from Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Levermore (Team 100)2 December 2014 at 09:43

    Ashton, you've got me hooked straight away. I was desperate to know more about this crocodile. I only wish that you have more words to continue your writing with, as your descriptions are super.

    Next time consider using similes to add to your description. These are sentences which compare two things using the words as or like e.g. the clouds were fluffy like cotton wool.

    Until then, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete